Saturday, October 12, 2013

Thankful

This Thanksgiving weekend I'm thankful I have a handy husband who knows his way around a plumbing snake.  Laundry facilities have been restored!



In other news, I am trying to figure out how to work blogging into my routine lately.  It feels rather daunting to have to think up things to write when I often don't have  a lot of time at home to think deep thoughts.  I am going to try micro blogging for my three readers who are still here with me.

Would you guys be happy with random snippets of my life instead of a big long post?  Kind of like a feature-length Tweet?

Well, I am going to give it a try.

2 comments:

tammi said...

I have a few friends who have gone that route ~ usually a fairly short post with a picture or two of something that happened that day or the thoughts inspired by that event.

I've debated switching to that format myself. Or just quitting altogether. That idea is always floating around. The only reason I haven't yet is because every now and again, I have something I'd like to share! If I quit, where would I do that??

tammi said...

(Oh, and I'm happy to hear your laundry issues have been solved!!)