Monday, July 29, 2013

It's That Time of Year Again....

...the time of year when the main source of food for my blog goes off on their annual summer adventure Way Up North with their grandparents and aunties and uncle.

This year our plan is to tear up the carpet in the office and replace it with some laminate flooring.  The carpet in that room is particularly disgusting given it is a high-traffic room and a favourite place for Lucy to go potty when she can't make it to the door in time.

I am also settling into a new job so I am not traveling far from home.  I got a little part-time gig selling clothes at childrens' clothing store in the mall.  It is fun, I get stuff for the kids, and my boss tells me I am one of her top sellers, which is baffling to me given my employment background trends to health care (and then fast food and cashier if you go back far enough).

In fun news, I did this while we were in the city dropping off the kids at Grandma and Grandpa's:
What are you up to this summer?

No comments: