Wednesday, February 6, 2013

And now for a little musical interlude....

Charlotte started studying violin at her old school last year.  We have continued her musical education with private lessons since her new school does not have a violin program.  She has shown some real progress this year with private lessons and I am so proud of her for sticking with it, even though practicing is not very much fun sometimes.

Recording this to "show my friends" was her motivation to practice yesterday.

Thanks for helping us!

3 comments:

Ami said...

She does very well. :)
Love the 'DONE' at the end. :)

Ami said...

And I'm sorry to nit pick, but why have word verification if you're going to approve/disapprove comments?
It's really hard to read most times, I often have to cycle it a few times to get one that I can even guess at. You might get more comments if you dumped it and just moderated.

Carolyn said...

*applause*