Monday, October 15, 2012

Cozy

Fall's arrival brought my knitting mojo screaming back.  I finished a pair of socks that have been dogging me for far too long, cast on another pair that I am knitting along with another friend, and I made dinner late by finishing off this little vest yesterday.

The magical combo of fat yarn and big needles made this a pretty quick and painless project to knit up.  The recipient couldn't wait to put it on.

I think I finished it just in the nick of time.  I may or may not have seen a few snowflakes drift past my window a little while ago.

2 comments:

tammi said...

Very cute vest! Nicely done.

Chris said...

Hi Jennifer, greetings from Northern Ontario. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/