Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Harvest Time!

These were so good--I wish I could have grown more of them.
I seem to only grow vegetables in miniature.

The world's tiniest cantaloupes


It's a good thing my family doesn't depend on my gardening skills to eat.  What you see here is about all I got out of my garden this year.  There was one more tiny zucchini that we ate, a few handfuls of cherry tomatoes and maybe two more handfuls of beans, but never enough to make a whole meal from.  Ants ate my potatoes.  Oh well.  I can try again next year, right??  Or maybe I should just let a CSA do my gardening for me next year.

1 comment:

Ami said...

Regarding the potato thing, look up growing them in garbage cans on the 'net. I mean look it up on the net, not that you can grow them there... anyway, seems to help with many things, including the pest problems.