Thursday, August 2, 2012

August Photo-a-day Challenge.

Inspired by Laughing Lady and enjoying her pictures and stories all through July, I have decided to do a Photo-a-day challenge for August.   I don't have an iPhone. I don't Instagram.  I decided to do this challenge anyway, with my point and shoot camera and share my pictures here.  You might not see them every day, but I will try my best.

Fat Mum Slim is hosting the challenge and has come up with the prompts. Check them out and play along if you'd like!

I decided to participate late in the evening last night so you get a two-for-one today.

Yesterday's prompt was OUTSIDE.  Today's prompt is ONE.

This brave little sunflower is the only ONE I have growing OUTSIDE. It popped up in my rosemary pot, which is right under my bird feeder. It is the lucky survivor of regular weeding sessions. 

If you decide to play along, leave me a comment so I can see your picture, or put it on Twitter with the hashtag #photoadayaug so everyone playing along can find it.

Stay tuned for more Makeover Madness.  I have two more projects to show you!

1 comment:

tammi said...

Beautiful!! I love sunflowers.

And good luck with daily postings for 31 days!!! I found it to be an almost daunting task after a while... and I MISSED almost 2 weeks because of stupid MTS!!