Saturday, July 2, 2011

Randomness

Summer Holidays has begun.
To celebrate, I added a dash of colour to my hair.


I also reached a new low in my level of klutziness this week.  I reached over to steal a delicious nacho off of Richard's plate and somehow scratched my throat on a sharp corner.  It hurts a lot.  I am having a hard time swallowing things.  Richard really doesn't like it when I steal his nachos.  Karma is a bitch.

Tune in tomorrow when I tell a story about Matthew's first trip to the movies.

4 comments:

Ami said...

I like your hair. Suits you.

Eric once got a stake stuck in his throat. One of the plastic ones they stick in your steak at a restaurant when several people order steaks so you can tell how yours is cooked.

He would not go to the hospital. He finally got it unstuck, but the coughing up a little blood went on for days.

I wonder what karma he was repaying.

Solitary Diner (Also Known as The Frugalish Physician) said...

Great hair colour.

Andria Crowjoy said...

Love your hair!!! Did you do it yourself or go to the salon?

Unknown said...

CJ--Thanks! I went to a salon. My stylist had to do some intense bleaching before she put the pink in and I am not brave enough to attempt that at home.