Friday, February 11, 2011

Gider Jen

Yesterday was a cruddy day.  Kids and dog kept me up in the night, leaving me cranky and exhausted in the morning.  My new phone broke.  By some cruel twist of fate all of my Sparks helpers were unavailable at the same time.  I had to plan a meeting on the fly and come up with emergency back up helpers with almost no notice.  I was not sure how I could put my best face forward to the little girls who depend on me each week.

Then, two moms came to my rescue.  They sang the silly songs and enthusiastically played the silly games with their girls. I was given this:




Every time I look at it I can't help but smile.  My little Sparks were the perfect antidote to my stormy mood.

2 comments:

Ami said...

Isn't it amazing what a little piece of art and good thoughts from short people can do for your spirits?

:)

Andria Crowjoy said...

I wish you could be our Gider.