Sunday, August 22, 2010

Good Hair Day.

I was bored yesterday so I spent the morning colouring over my blonde highlights with some Manic Panic.  (Deadly Nightshade, if you are curious) Richard took a couple of pictures so I could update my Facebook page.

I love this shot.  The only thing missing is Emmett, but as those of you with more than two kids know, it is SO hard to get three kids smiling for one shot, so we take what we can get!


If only I could look that cute on my driver's license!

Don't worry, I'll be back to writing stories soon....I am still in shock from back to school shopping at the moment.

2 comments:

Ami said...

Great picture!

They're growing and growing, huh?

Anonymous said...

Looks smashing! (Much better than the under-the-running-cap glimpse I got yesterday...)