Friday, November 20, 2009

Time for a musical interlude.

I have a two year old that can scale the entertainment unit. Keeping him and our possessions safe has become the main focus of my day. What time left is spent wondering why Char has regressed in her potty training and having the accompanying nervous breakdown over the sheer volume of peepee laundry in my house; the likes of which I haven't seen since I was washing cloth diapers.

This doesn't leave a lot of spare time for thinking deep thoughts and then posting them.
Instead, I give you an original musical number composed and performed by our own artist-in-residence.Please forgive the shaky video. I was fending off Matthew while trying to capture this moment.

2 comments:

Ami said...

Wow, what an imagination!! She's awfully cute, too, but you already knew that. Didn't you?

And I cracked up while the baby kept climbing up into the frame.

Sandy said...

She's amazing and adorable! Good job videoing this...it may pay off some day ;)