Wednesday, November 25, 2009


There is snow in the forecast for this week (finally....we have been waiting for it like expectant moms wait for labour--you know it is going to happen, you know it is going to hurt, you just don't know when it is going to actually begin.)

Here is one last glimpse of fall. I took these pictures during a hike in the countryside near our city. A friend who is a wizard with Photoshop brightened up the pictures and made this collage for me to give to the Grandmas for Christmas. I am really happy with how it turned out. I am also happy to help promote my friend's home-based business so if you want to know her name and contact info, drop me a line and I can pass her information on to you.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

LOVE the pic!!!

April said...

super cute.

CC said...

cute pics! It's supposed to be a high of 29 here, which is obnoxiously cold for us. I don't even have an ice scraper. But no snow in the forecast. If it snows even slightly, school gets canceled. Wish it would!