Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm Back!

Hello! We are moved in, 95% unpacked and getting nicely settled in. I LOVE our new yard. I am figuring out where everything goes. I am still mortified by by the dust bunnies revealed by the movers at the old place.

Emmett went off to his new school today. I think things are going well--he got really mad when I told him I would be back at lunchtime to pick him up. My heart went out to his classmate who was crying and clinging to his mommy as my guy was hanging up his coat and remembering where he put his shoes the day before.

A week without the internet has been good for me. I need to learn some new routines and break some unhealthy habits.

I will post pictures of the new place very soon!

4 comments:

Berd said...

Congratulations on your new place! It always feels refreshing to breathe in some new air. And good job getting so much unpacked and settled in a week! We've been in our house for 4 years now and I'm still not completely unpacked...maybe that's a sign I don't need that stuff after all.

tammi said...

Ugh, I hear ya on the needing to break some habits and start new routines, boy, I tell ya.

But hooray for getting settled in!! I'm looking forward to pictures!!

Tara said...

Glad to hear your all settled in. Can't wait to see your new place.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the new pace. Glad to hear Emmett likes his new school.