Monday, February 5, 2007

Cold Weather Fun.

It is -27 C today. Brrr! When I was at the grocery store this morning I picked up a tube of refrigerated bread sticks to play with. While Charlotte was napping, Emmett and I moulded the bread sticks into different shapes--Emm's were kind of blobby, and I spelled out his name with mine. Emmett then brushed the shapes with beaten egg (that was a LOT of fun for him) and I sprinkled on some Kosher salt. After a quick trip through the oven, we had a fun snack to greet Char with after her nap. They are not very pretty, but they sure are tasty!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they sound yummy and are making me hungry!!!

stay warm... amy

My name is not Mom for the next 5 min said...

Hey that is a great idea I thinkI will try that with the boys next week! thanks