Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I need help, Part II (don't read if you have a weak stomach)

One child has diarrhea, one child is throwing up. Get me out of here!!! They are not acting sick, they just run around and play and make disgusting messes at random intervals. Poor Emmett does not remember ever throwing up so he runs away from it as it is happening. I have washed half the kitchen floor, the livingroom floor, the loveseat and part of the diningroom rug so far. I have also done a couple of loads of pukey laundry. I am watching the clock for hubby to get home and help me.

I also had to put a headless chocolate Easter bunny out of his misery...I think I earned it today.

2 comments:

ninepounddictator said...

Oh, you are a good mommy!

Personally, toddler and children's throw up, I just can't deal. Seriously. My daughter puked in the car, and I was laughing so hard, because when I get nervous, I laugh.

I had no idea what to do. I stopped at a dollar store to buy her an outfit and paper towels to clean up mess.

Luckily, for me, it was a rental car. But I certainly felt bad returning it. The stench lasts forever!

Unknown said...

Yeah, puke is pretty gross, but I have had to deal with ickier things in my career as a nurse. I am just sad there is no housekeeping department here to clean the floor and do the laundry. I am lucky there is no carpet in my house and my furniture is leather or I would really be in trouble. Emmett is out of sweats so we are down to jammies now.