Friday, March 10, 2006

Please don't call the fashion police.




My Grandma made these pajamas for a cousin who is now in grade nine. They have worked their way through three other cousins and ended up at our house in a box of hand-me-downs. As soon as Emmett saw them he decided they were the Best Thing Ever. As soon as they show up in his drawer they are what he wants to wear.

Yesterday I picked out a perfectly nice outfit for him to wear, but he had these in his hand. We went out for lunch and then to the mall and this is what he wore. His snowboots were the perfect accessory.
The splotches by the buttons are some address labels we got in the mail. They have flowers on them. They were lovingly applied by the model.

Charlotte has taken to giving me migraines by screaming at the top of her lungs in a high-pitched horror-movie way. At first I thought it was teething, but her new teeth have erupted. Now I know it is just to get attention. I have no idea how I can discourage her from doing this, but I am open to ideas. I am fried by the end of most days. I can't even cook dinner anymore.

1 comment:

ninepounddictator said...

Well, coming from someone who is known to also go out in public in her pajamas, I think he looks pretty cute!

You got to love a little man who knows that comfort is important!