Friday, January 27, 2006

So. Very. Tired.

We (Emm, Char and I) are home, safe and sound from my trip Up North. Hubby managed to transform my cluttered but generally clean home into a rotten pig pen in my absence. As soon as I walked in the door last night my nostrils were assalted with the stench of a garbage can that had not been emptied. I took my luggage upstairs and discovered my bedroom smelled like stinky man. I changed the sheets and ignored the giant pile of laundry on his side of the bed. I took out the garbage as hubby washed the dishes (too little too late, hon--I STILL had to put them away this morning)

Char did not sleep while we were away. I had to stay up with her as she cut two new teeth without help. It is catching up with me today. I am surveying the destruction around me and am having a hard time mustering the energy to do much about it. Given the mood I am in, I may just take a garbage bag and toss out anything that is in my way.

I spent my morning at walk-in today. Emm has been fighting a cough off and on for two weeks. Everything came to a head yesterday when he coughed so hard he threw up in the backseat of MIL's car, he then coughed for a few hours late into the night. The poor little monkey has a throat infection.

Ok, I must go find some caffeine and do some work now--I will write about my trip later.

No comments: