Friday, January 20, 2006

Go Team!


Olympic fever is spreading. Yarn Harlot has over 300 people participating in her knit-along.
I finished my poncho, and my friend really likes it. As soon as I can find the cord to my digital camera, I will be posting pics of my Cabbage Patch Kid modeling it. (Having Char model it would be too dangerous. Nobody wants a baby gift that comes pre-encrusted with cracker-y drool)

I will be working on my poor neglected Banff sweater until Olympic time, I think. My pretty Kureyon yarn will have to wait. Sigh.

I will be heading to up to the Great White North this weekend. My parents do not have internet access. I don't know how I will survive. I will be going into DTs for sure. I guess I will have actual cable-TV to watch as distraction.

Hee Hee, speaking of cable...Our friendly neighbourhood cable company called us up to gently remind us to pull back on our downloading. I guess we are hogging bandwidth by downloading entire seasons of TV shows at a time. They can kiss our shiny butts--we will be switching to DSL as soon as the modem comes in the mail.

1 comment:

e said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a nice comment :) I think that parents who manage to do anything not related to mere survival make us non-parents look lazy. Speaking of which, where do I go to get a deep-fried Oreo???