Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Pooh on you!


Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!


Playgroup was soooo quiet today. I read "The Polar Express" in honour of Christmas. I didn't realize what a sad story it was.

I am trying to teach Emmett to sign "Please" to ask for things. I want to get back to signing, but we keep stalling with it. I have to step up my efforts to teach him to communicate, but we have gotten so good at anticipating his needs that we tend to take the easy way out--not helpful in the long run. Being at the speech pathologist yesterday helped remind me of the work I need to do at home everyday to encourage Emmett's communication skills.

Char is teething--we had a late night and very early morning. I am feeling very lazy today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!

Love
Janelle